Friday, September 2, 2011

First Adoption Raffle

In honor of my sweet Ava girl turning 3 yesterday, our first raffle for our adoption is going to be perfect for all the cute girly girls out there!

One of my best friends (shout out to Lisa Ray) made 20 hair bows and 2 necklaces for us to raffle. Each bow is handmade and so adorable! The bows can be clipped to a white headband that is also included.

Here are some pictures of the bows . . .













The lighting is kinda bad for this one. The bow on the left is pastel pink just like the other one.


So cute, right?! Ava isn't too big into bows yet or else I might be tempted to keep these! :)

So here is how the raffle will work . . .

A $5 donation will receive 1 entry for the raffle.
A $10 donation will receive 3 entries for the raffle.
A $20 donation will receive 7 entries for the raffle.
If you give more than $20, I'll let you know about the number of entries!

Steps to enter the raffle . . .

1. Use the Donate (PayPal) button on the right side of the blog to make your donation.
2. In the memo or notes section of Paypal, write your email address.
3. I will email you an entry number(s).
4. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner.

After you donate, if you share the link to this blog post on your blog or on facebook, I'll give you an extra entry! Just comment on this post to let me know that you shared the link!

I'll announce the winner on Thursday, September 8th so you have almost a week to donate and to spread the word!

Remember that all the donations will go to bring our son home from Ethiopia! Thank you for walking this journey with us in such fun ways!

(FYI . . . I'm planning to do a raffle on the first of each month so be looking for what's coming up next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment