Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2nd Raffle Results

And the winner is . . .

Brooke Rhodes!

Congrats to Brooke on winning the professional photo session with Joe Fontenot!  Brooke has a family of 5 guys that I'm sure will be overjoyed at the thought of a photo shoot. :)  

(FYI, I use the Random Number Generator at random.org to pick the winner and my friend, Terah Sampler, was my witness!)

Thanks to everyone who donated to enter the raffle!  I know everyone except for Brooke is disappointed that they didn't win, but you have all been a part of helping us work toward raising the $30,000 we need for our adoption.  One day, when you see a picture of us holding our sweet Easton, you'll know that you had a part in the journey to make that moment a reality!  Hope that gives you a little warm fuzzy and takes the edge off of not winning! :)

I'm still debating on whether to do a raffle in November.  I have a great bundle of fleur de lis stuff (coasters, magnets, notecards, picture frame, embroidered tea towels, earrings) that would make a great Christmas prize, but I'm a little worried that people are burnt out on raffles and might need more time before the next one.  If you have any feedback, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. You may have different people who would raffle for those items that couldn't or didn't enter for the first two (i.e. someone who doesnt' have kids to put bows in hair and doesn't live nearby the photographer). Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenny...and like you said people might be wanting to buy things for Christmas.

    I am so crazy excited about winning! Sorry if I scared you a little on the phone!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the reason we didn't enter...we are moving in Dec. and baby is due in Dec. so I wanted to wait till after the baby to take pics...so I agree with above....Christmas prizes are something anyone can use!!!! Sign me up if you are having it!!!! I somehow missed the bows...bummer:(
    Tracy Manning

    ReplyDelete