Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Raffle Results

And the winner is . . .

Amy Hobson!

Congrats Amy!  I hope you will enjoy all your Christmas goodies!

Amy has been a dear friend since our first year of marriage spent working at Doulos.  Amy and her husband, Stephen, have been so encouraging and supportive of our adoption.  They are in the midst of their second adoption and unfortunately it has been a roller coaster that they didn't expect.  I pray that these few prizes encourage their hearts as they trust in the Father to the fatherless!  Love y'all!

(FYI, I use the random sequence generator at random.org to pick the winner.)

Thanks to everyone who entered this raffle and all our raffles this year!  We have raised $410 through the four raffles so far . . . AMAZING!   I'm so thankful for all the generous family and friends who donated their creations or skills to make these raffles something worth entering.  

I probably won't do a raffle in January 1) because I know December is an expensive month for everyone and 2) because I'm all out of prizes to raffle!  So if you feel like getting crafty over the holidays and can create something for us to raffle . . . go for it!  

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment